Saturday, November 6, 2010

Veteran's Chapter

Being Saturday, I don't really expect to hear anything. I treat it as a reprieve.

I did do one thing productive today. I sent out a questionaire to all my favorite Veterans and asked them to fill it out and also to pass it on to other Vets. I hope to get some interesting feedback. I asked questions like what made you most proud to be a soldier in in the United States military and what made you most disappointed and what was your happiest memory and what was your most fearful memory and lastly to tell me a story. I'm really looking forward to reading these.


It's cold here in Jacksonville today. It's going to be really cold in Afghanistan when I go in December. There will be snow. I remember driving in the snow in Wisconsin. It was never fun, but I would imagine the soldiers in Afghanistan know how to deal with road hazards.