Saturday, December 18, 2010

Afghanistan Through My Eyes - prayers

I've got my travel all booked. Believe me it wasn't easy. Lots of changes...first through Dehli into Kabul, then Dubai into Camp Bastion, then back to Delhi through Kabul, but couldn't actually find any airlines that really flew into Kabul so back to Dubai up to Kabul and using a military transport into Camp Bastion! The great news is I get to meet Gabriel who has been helping me through the logistics the entire time.

A friend sent this to me and I must pass it on.

We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd Battalion 5th Marines and their families. They are fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 15 marines and 1 corpsman to date. IT WOULD BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on.
Justin Allen, 23,
Brett Linley, 29,
Matthew Weikert, 29,
Justus Bartett, 27,
Dave Santos, 21,
Chase Stanley, 21,
Jesse Reed, 26,
Matthew Johnson, 21,
Zachary Fisher, 24,
Brandon King, 23,
Christopher Goeke, 23,
Sheldon Tate, 27,

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week!
Honor THEM by forwarding this.

Go to my blog: writesoftly.com and check out the video