Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Afghanistan Through My Eyes - Jullian Assange

I've sent a message to my guardian angel Gabriel to help me get this straightnened out. I'm still hoping to be in Afghanistan on New Years Day.

I've been contemplating spending New Year's Eve in Delhi, India. That will be a first for me. It made me think, this is the life I've always wanted, to travel and be on my own, doing something for the good of mankind, giving hugs to humans.

Today I got my first offical hug of this adventure. At Shands Travel Clinic, the beautiful Rebecca gave me my final inoculations. It was only three shots, but 4 vaccines. I didn't feel a thing! She is a lovely lady and when we parted ways she asked me if she could give me a hug and told me to stay safe.

Doing something like this, going to a war zone as a civilian, makes you think about remarkable people. I hope you will watch this entire video of a remarkable person and make up your own mind...