Thursday, September 30, 2010

Afghanistan Through My Eyes

After thinking about this idea and talking it over with some friends, I decide to give it a go. But I also decide that I will just go with the flow; if it's meant to be, it will happen.

I read the embed forms and anxiety surfaces.

I am a C+ form filler outter. I actually feel form illiterate, always putting my name in the wrong place, and generally just not putting the right answers in where they go, it brings back test taking all over again. I know the answers, I just can't recall them correctly to fill in the form! It must be something spatial with the lines and the one dimension of paper and print.

There are a lot of qualifications for getting embeded with a military division during a war. Probably a good thing.

So I break the qualifications down in hurdles. Now hurdles I was good at. In fact I set a school record in high school for running the hurdles.